Directions to Harmony Field
- Take Route 1 South until the PA-841 (West Grove) exit.
- Turn left at the end of the ramp onto Chatham Road/ PA-841 South
- Go approximately 4/10ths of a mile and turn right at the "T",
and continue to follow PA-841 South (also known as Evergreen Street)
- Travel through traffic light and continue approximately 1/2 mile to a 4-way stop.
- Turn right onto Guernsey Road and continue approximately 1/4 of a mile
- Turn right onto W. Harmony Road
- The field will be on the right.
Note: Additional parking is across the lot at the West Grove United Methodist Church, and access to the lot is off of Guernsey Road.
Concord High School
LEFT on Naamans Road (East)
LEFT on Ebright Road
95 South to 495 South
RIGHT on Naamans Road (exit 1) west
RIGHT on Ebright Road
2501 Ebright Road Wilmington, Delaware 19810
95 North to Exit 10 (Route 291).
At traffic light make a left onto Bartram Avenue.
Follow Bartram to S. 84th Street.
Make a left onto S. 84th Street (just past hotels).
Follow over bridge; make a left at 4th traffic light (Sharon Avenue)
Hook Rd and Sharon Ave Darby Township, Pennsylvania 19079
Great Valley Junior Patriot games are held at Great Valley High School Football Stadium located at
225 Phoenixville Pike
Malvern, PA 19355-1134
Take 1-476 south (Chester). To Rt. 3 (Broomall/Upper Darby exit).
Go east on Rt. 3 until you get to 69th bus and trolley terminal (Septa)
go underneath overpass. You will see a big sign 69th STREET turn right. Go 1 1/2
miles to Marshall Rd. cross over Marshall on the left you will see an Exxon Station,
Pathmark and a Drug Emporium. The field is adjacent to the Drug Emporium.
Take Chester Pike (Rt. 13) into Darby. Turn Left onto Church Lane. Field is down the road on Right Side.
505 S. 69th Street Upper Darby, Pennsylvania 19082
From North Bound Blue Route (476) take Exit 9 - Broomall/Upper Darby at light at end of ramp
make right on to West Chester Pike (RT 3). At second light on WCP make a left onto Lawrence Road
(note there are 2 left turn lanes stay in one to far left) At 1st left make left onto Darby Creek Rd.
follow apprx 1 mile you will see sign for Haverford Reserve make left and field will on the right.
From South Bound Blue Route (476) take Exit 9 - Broomall/Upper Darby at light at end of ramp make left
onto West Chester Pike (RT 3).At third light on WCP make a left onto Lawrence Road (note there are 2 left
turn lanes stay in one to far left) At 1st left make left onto Darby Creek Rd. follow apprx 1 mile you will
see sign for Haverford Reserve make left and field will on the right
Darby Creek Rd and Marple Rd Havertown, Pennsylvania 19083
Kennett High School
100 East South St.
Kennett Square, PA 19348
Take Rt. 1 South to the 2nd Kennett Square exit, Route 82.
Follow Rt. 82 south, through 3 traffic lights (approx. 2 miles)
The school will be on your left hand side. Please park in the front, the stadium is in the back.
Connie Batdorf Park 2320 Pottstown Pike Pottstown, PA 19465
Take Pottstown Pike/Route 100 North through the town of Eagle/Chester Springs and past the intersection of Route 401 (Ludwig's Corner). Continue north on Route 100 for about 4.5 miles until you see Pughtown Road on your right-hand side, followed by an Agway. Connie Batdorf Park is on your right next to the Agway and directly across from the Shoppes at Pughtown (Rita's Water Ice, Dunkin Donuts, Bravo Pizza). If you cross over Route 23, you went too far.
-95 to exit 9B Prospect Park (Rt. 420). Make a left at first light,
onto 4th Ave. (Prospector's, Richman's). Field one block on left.
4th Avenue and Lafayette Avenue Prospect Park, Pennsylvania 19076
From Blue Rt. Take exit one Macdade Blvd. East to first traffic light Fairview Rd
make left go 2 lights to Michigan ave make left and go till you can not go any more that is Blackrock Park
Comming up Macdade Blvd from Darby make right on Fairview Rd the light before Blue Rt.
Go 2 lights make left on Michigan Ave and go to end that is Blackrock Park
Michigan Ave and Blackrock Rd Swarthmore, Pennsylvania 19081
I-476 to US 1 south (exit 5 Springfield/Lima). To Rt. 252 exit. Turn onto 252 south.
Go approximately 1/4 mile turn left on Maple Ave. then left on First Ave.
Rose Tree Elementary School is on the right. Field is behind school.
1101 First Avenue Media, Pennsylvania 19063
Exclusive Territories Granted to Each Member Club
Chester County, PA
Avon Grove Wildcats
- Avon Grove School District
Coatesville Kid Raiders
- Coatesville School District
Downingtown Young Whippets
- Downingtown School District and zip code 19335
- Unionville, Chadds Ford and Kennett School District
Norchester Red Knights
- Owen J Roberts School District
Delaware County, PA
- Garnet Valley School District
Clifton Heights Rams
- Clifton Heights, Aldan and southwestern portion of Upper Darby
Darby Township Eagles
- Darby Township, Darby Borough, Sharon Hill, Colwyn and Collingdale
Drexel Hill Raiders
- Upper Darby School District west of Lansdowne Ave
Upper Darby School District east of Lansdown Ave &
north of Garrett Rd shared with Greater 69th Street
Greater 69th Steet Wildcats
- Upper Darby School District south of Garrett Rd,
Upper Darby School District east of Lansdown Ave &
north of Garrett Rd shared with Drexel Hill
- William Penn School District (Lansdowne and Yeadon),
Cobbs Creek, West Philly
- Haverford Township
Marple Jr. Tigers
- Marple Newtown School District
Prospect Park Termites
- Interboro School District and Ridley School District
- Ridley School District (Except Ridley Park and Leedom), begining 2011
Rose Tree Colts
- Rose Tree, Media, Wallingford and Swarthmore
- Springfield School District
New Castle County, DE
- New Castle County