Bert Bell Memorial Football Conference
State mandated background checks: League mandatory back checks for all volunteers, the Pennsylvania State Legislature has a law that all persons having repetitive contact with children have the following clearances, criminal history from the Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse History Clearance from the Department of Human Services. Additionally, a fingerprint based federal criminal history (FBI) submitted through the Pennsylvania State Police or its authorized agent is required if the position the volunteer is applying for is a paid position; and the volunteer has lived outside the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the last 10 years.
NEW UNLIMITED WEIGHT DIVISION FOR 2015 SEASON7th -8th Grade Unlimited Team
1) There will be no weight limit placed on players
2) Players may not turn 15 years of age prior to December 1 of the calendar year of the football season to be eligible to play on the Unlimited Team.
3) Players can NOT be in a grade higher than the 8th grade. Players will have to show proof of their grade. (last recent report card).
4) The minimum age for the Unlimited Team is 12 years of age.
5) Age must be reached Prior to July l of the Playing year.